24th July 2018 – Application window opens (9.00am)
5th September 2018 – Application window closes at 14.00 (2.00pm)
25th September 2018 to 9th October 2018 – 1st Stage Assessments undertaken
By 16th October – Results sent out
1st November 2018 – Wild Card EDGE Final
6th, 7th, 8th November 2018 – Scottish EDGE Semi Finals
14th November 2018 – Young EDGE Final
6th December 2018 – Scottish EDGE Final – Pitches & Awards Ceremony
If you are considering applying for Scottish EDGE in Round 13, then be sure to come along to one of our workshops – kindly hosted by some of our supporting organisations in locations throughout Scotland.
You’ll find out what makes a strong Scottish EDGE application, what the judging panel look for when assessing your application and how to deliver a 3-minute video presentation.
The workshops are delivered by the Scottish EDGE team and experts from within Scotland’s entrepreneurial ecosystem and could be the first step in your Scottish EDGE journey to winning funding of up to £150,000.
Details of the available workshops are listed below and you can book your place on your preferred workshop using the link provided. More dates and locations will be added in due course:
Application and Video Presentation Support Workshops:
- 31st July 2018 2018 (11am) in Inverness or Virtual: with HIE – Register Here
- 7th August 2018 (2am) in Dundee: with Elevator – Register Here
- 9th August 2018 (10am) in Glasgow: with Royal Bank Entrepreneurial Accelerator – Register Here
- 22nd August 2018 (10am) in Aberdeen: with Elevator – Register Here
- 24th August 2018 (1pm) in Edinburgh: with Royal Bank Entrepreneurial Accelerator – Register Here
Social Enterprise EDGE Workshop: