If you are considering applying for Scottish EDGE in Round 12, then be sure to come along to one of our workshops – kindly hosted by some of our supporting organisations in locations throughout Scotland.
You’ll find out what makes a strong Scottish EDGE application, what the judging panel look for when assessing your application and how to deliver a 3-minute video presentation.
The workshops are delivered by the Scottish EDGE team and experts from within Scotland’s entrepreneurial eco-system and could be the first step in your Scottish EDGE journey to winning funding of up to £150,000.
Details of the available workshops are listed below and you can book your place on your preferred workshop using the link provided. More dates and locations will be added in due course:
Application and Video Presentation Support Workshops:
- 5th February 2018 (10am) in Inverness: with HIE – Register Here
- 8th February 2018 (10am) in Glasgow: with Strathclyde Enterprise Hub – For Strathclyde University staff and students
- 12th February in Lanarkshire: with Business Gateway – Register Here
- 16th February 2018 (10am) in Glasgow: with Tontine – Register Here
- 19th February 2018 (1pm) in Edinburgh: with Entrepreneurial Spark – Register Here
- 20th February 2018 (3pm) in Dundee: with Elevator – Register Here
- 20th February in Renfrewshire: with Business Gateway – Register Here
- 23rd February 2018 (10am) in Aberdeen: with Elevator – Register Here
- 21st February 2018 (3.30pm) Creative EDGE Workshop in Glasgow: with CEO – Register Here